Monday, March 17, 2008

View from my office...

Leaving for home at dusk...

Leaving for home 2 at dusk...

Flare stack and Vent at dusk. That fire is 7m high!..


Dawn..view of Mt. Kinabalu covered in clouds in background..

Dawn 2..view of Mt. Kinabalu covered in clouds in background..

The fog at sea at dawn...

The approach of a violent sea storm...

The approach of a violent sea storm 2...

We outrunning the approaching sea storm...

Temporary home on a massive barge. The platform looks small next to it!...

The view of the sun coming out at dawn, with Mt. Kinabalu in the background

The view of the sun coming out at dawn 2, with Mt. Kinabalu in the background

Mt. Kinabalu at dawn....
My dear office...Boat transfer of personnel...

The view from my platform in the evening....

Boat transfer of personnel from platfrom to FCB...

Boat transfer of personnel from platfrom to FCB 2...

what I see when i look out my office window...

what I see when i look out my office window 2...

Approaching FCB to jacket platforms
I've never ever put up any photoes of my work place. So I decided i'll put them out today. I love the sea. It calms me and keeps me peaceful. Im glad Im never far away from the sea with this job. Next time Ill put up picture of my on-shore office, which by the way also has a sea view from out my office window :) Im lucky in some ways...
-EK-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home